Would you like to be a greeter this year for our Mother’s Day Weekend Art, Garden & Studio Tour? Read the information below and then sign up with Karen Fidel, recruiter coordinator.
By being a volunteer Greeter for the 2022 Mother’s Day Weekend Art, Garden & Studio Tour, you support San Dieguito Art Guild in our biggest fund raiser of the year.
✅ Work one shift as a greeter and receive two free tickets ($70 value)
Event: 2022 Mother’s Day Weekend Art, Garden & Studio Tour
When: Sat. May 7th, 10 AM – 4 PM and Sun. May 8th, 10 AM – 4 PM
Where: Eight beautiful houses/venues in Encinitas & South Carlsbad
What: Enjoy beautiful art, gardens & venues. Meet fellow artists.
✅ Greeter Duties:
– Welcome visitors at the home and check for their entry booklet/ticket or sell booklet/tickets when needed.
– Direct visitors to the artists in the gardens and refreshments.
– Offer help with directions to the next house to visit.
Usually, two Greeters will be placed together for a shift. They are at the front of the venue with chairs, table, and umbrella and the necessary information to handle the job.
✅ Choose a shift:
– Saturday, May 7, from 9:30 – 1 PM or 12:30 – 4 PM
– Sunday, May 8, from 9:30 – 1 PM or 12:30 – 4 PM
✅ Training Session:
Place: Encinitas Community Center located at 1140 Oakcrest Drive, Room #118.
Date: Choose either Friday April 29 or Saturday April 30.
Required: You must attend a one-hour training session, (even if you have previously been a greeter).
✅ How to sign up:
Email to: Karen Fidel at email@example.com
– Email address
– Phone contact
– Preferred shift, and the date you will attend a training session